Thursday, February 14, 2008

Shouting Out Our Message

From Maureen Wittmann's blog:

Shouting Out Our Message

Anna is such a mature young lady that I forget she's only 11-years old. She was a joy to have on the March:


Hi, my name is Anna, and I was one of the thousands of people who were at the March for Life rally in Washington, D.C. this year. I just wanted to tell you what I enjoyed the most about going on the trip: being with my friends, praying, going to Mass, visiting the Basilica and Franciscan University. Of course, the best part was being able to shout out a message to all those people who think abortion is “okay” and that don’t know what really is happening. Of all the pro-life signs I read at the March, my favorite one was, “A person is a person no matter how small.” That says it all!


She and all the other young people who attend the march give me great hope we are winning our fight.