Saturday, April 19, 2008

This Blog Is Being Shut Down

Temporarily, this blog is being shut down. Tuesday evening, at 10:09 PM, my dad passed away, after suffering a massive heart attack. I don't have the inclination to run this blog, my other blog, take care of my mom, and homeschool all at the same time. One of them has to go, at least temporarily, and this is it.

I will be back periodically, especially over important issues and the election. Please don't take this as a personal snub, but my mom, husband, and daughter all come first.

Mom knew my dad ever since she was 5 years old, and that's a long time. That is more than a lifetime, knowing each other for 63 years.

My dad also cheated death in 1965, after having a head-on collision on the Kosciusko Bridge in NY. Mom had to deal with two babies, me and dad, as he had to relearn how to do everything in order to live.

Here we are at the West End Fair last year.
Photobucket